Nov. 2012 to Jan. 2013
OC only commissions for $10! Note the standard commissions are closed at the moment, and they will re-open when the special is closed.
• One character only. If you want more than one character you have to make separate orders.
• You can choose between colored, flat colored, or linework.
• By default they won't include background and will remain a transparent .png file unless you specify a color or white bg instead.
• A high-resolution file will be exchanged via sta.sh. Please do not share/upload this file anywhere. You can do so with the preview version only.
...and everything else written from the original format (guidelines, rules etc) applies to these commissions as well, except pricing, of course. If you have any questions, check the commission FAQ first, and if your question is not listed, ask away~ ^^
Standard Commissions : Closed
Those who commission an order of $25 or more will receive a free (single) character sketch (non-colored)!
-::R U L E S::-
• One sketch per order and only one character!
• Chibis are ok too.
• They are smaller resolution (around 400 - 500 px) (unlike commissions, where I hand you the hi-res).
• As with commissions, you can do with it whatever you please, as long as you:
credit me to my dA page, not use it as a "base", and as always, no profit can be made from this work.
• Can you draw more than one character? Does it cost extra?
Yes, I can draw as many characters as you wish. An extra character is $3.00 each.
• Is background included?
A complex background (scenery and such) will cost more. It takes more of my time, and has more detail. A simple colored background (like a single pattern or color) I don't charge for.
• Can I pay in points instead?
Sorry, money (paypal) only.
• Is it ok if I provide textual references? (No pictures?)
For those that don't draw and have no previous references of their OC's, provide a detailed description (gender, skin tone, eye/hair color, style of clothing, personality, and optional, a brief bio, etc). Remember it's ok to give me references drawn by other people as well!
• How much time do you take with commissions?
It depends on your turn. I work with commissions "first come, first served". So if the person before you happened to order a huge piece (or several ones), you must wait a bit. In other words, I can't really tell with accuracy >__>.
• Is there anything you won't draw?
Anthro/furries. Not only is not part of my interests, but I just don't have creativity for it.
I just recently stopped taking commissions based on commercial characters from popular series (or anime in general. or cartoons in general. or cereal boxes in general. sorry.). It slows me down/cuts my motivation by a 99%. As far as fanart goes, I feel more comfortable drawing people in real life to my style, they don't belong to other artists I don't know.
OC's are 100% OK!
• Can you draw portraits (in your style) based on real life people?
• May I use the commissioned work in my blog, site, etc? May I upload it to my OC gallery?
Yes and yes. Please use the preview image only (the one that includes my logo). Don't upload the hi-res file anywhere please!
Remember to credit me back with a link to my dA page. The commission is yours to do whatever you want with it, except for claiming it as your own and making profit out of it.
• Please send in your request/references/descriptions etc.
• Payment is upfront. I will begin once the payment has been completed.
• These commissions are digital only.
• I will provide the hi-resolution versions via Sta.sh. These files will be removed within 30 days, so make sure to save yours!
• Please note prices vary upon complexity. This includes amount of characters, whether backgrounds are simple or include scenery, etc. etc.
♦ Payment Methods:
- Paypal > USD $ | Please send in your payment as Personal.
- You may send a note, or send me an e-mail: myusan [at] live.com
$10 - $15 - Sketch [B&W | Color | samples: mcroquis.files.wordpress.com/2… | mcroquis.files.wordpress.com/2… | mcroquis.files.wordpress.com/2…
$10 - 15 - Lineart [ sample: mcroquis.files.wordpress.com/2…
$25 - Bust [sample: fav.me/d4yet51 | fav.me/d4x0em5
$30 - 40 - Full [sample: mcroquis.files.wordpress.com/2…
$5 - Chibis [Bust or Full | sample: fav.me/d45zllk
More examples in my gallery in the "Commissioned Work" folder.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
C O M M I S S I O N ♦ L I S T
If you have given me references/descriptions but didn't pay yet, I can't begin on your commission. Keep in mind those who pay first will be attended before you, and I must rollover your turn. If you have sent your payment already, drop me a note so I can make sure with my Paypal transfers.
I beg of you, if you're not sure you want a commission, don't note! I'm telling you now, my time is more valuable than new-found oil. I will only reply those who are definitely sure they're requesting a commission and have sent their entire description already. Artists hate to be "left-hanging", don't be rude.
Thank you for understanding.